Wednesday, November 27, 2013

mildy obsessed




Oh yes, another Dovetail. What can I say? It's an awesome pattern. This time I used Malabrigo Worsted Merino in the Tortuga colour way. I actually goofed up the pattern by repeating rows I shouldn't have, but since it's a mirrored design I just repeated the mistake on the other side. It's taller but still very wearable. This is destined as a gift if only I could put my wrapping skills to work.

I managed to finish up Tell it to the Trees but I'm definitely feeling unsettled by it. I wasn't expecting to dislike the characters so much, especially ones that are children. The writing, the setting, the building suspense - it was all good, it just ends in a way that you can't feel good about. Which is actually...good.



For more reading and knitting, visit today's Yarnalong.

3 comments :

debby emadian said... [Reply to comment]

Hi there. I just discovered your blog over at Ginny's. You are inspiring me to start making things for myself again. I used to make everything, dresses, shirts, coats all sorts.
Thanks for sharing all your lovely projects
debby emadian

7toursbd said... [Reply to comment]

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oOSUsG0p9PI/T3hRBl_49VI/AAAAAAAAA-M/9Ap7-U7Kyxo/s400/P1000079.JPG

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

omg can i have one?